2019 Fully Funded Rotary Peace Fellowship Scholarship.
Application is currently called for The Rotary international peace fellowship scholarship. The rotary family empowers up to 100 individual from around the world to receive fully funded academic fellowships to pursue a professional Development certificate program or Master’s Degree program related to peace and resolution and prevention at one of the participating peace centers around the world; USA, Japan, Australia, Sweden, UK and Thailand.
Institution(s ) The following are some of the institutions that you would be furthering your Master’s certificate program if you were eventually selected by rotary family for the scholarship.
1. Duke University and University of North of Carolina at Chapel Hill,USA .
2. International Christian university, Japan.
3. University of Bradford, England.
4. University of Queensland, Australia.
5. Uppasala university Sweden
6. Chulalongkorn university,Thailand. For the certificate program.
Note: All Fellowship recipient may not be allowed to study at rotary peace centers in their home country,except for recipient from Thailand who are permitted to study at Chulalonkorn University.
Scholarship type: Professional and Masters programs.
Scholarship Value: The scholarship covers the following expenditure, tuition fees, room and board, round-trip transportation fees, internship or field-study related expenses for up to 50 Fellowships for Master’s degree and another 50 Fellowship for certificate study are awarded each year.
Eligibility: The rotary fellowship scholarship is designed for professional with work experience for peace and conflict resolution and international relation.
All applicant must meet the following requirements to participate in this scholarship.
1. Fluent in English language speaking and second language
2. Strong commitment to international understanding and peace as demonstrate in professional academic achievement or personal or community services.
3. Outstanding leadership skills and quality.
4.Master’s degree applicants must possess a minimum of three years of related full-time work or volunteers experience. Bachelor’s degree.
5. Certificate applicants must possess a minimum of five years of related full-time work or volunteers experience with strong academic background.
Application deadline: the deadline for candidates to submit their application to their respective districts is 31th May 2019 While Districts must submit the endorsed application to the Rotary Foundation before or by 1 July.
Its advised to visit the official websites of Rotary Foundation for a complete instruction on the application procedure.