The Griffith University – Australia is offering scholarship of Excellence to International students who are Willing to advance their studies in the institution.
Scholarship Value: 25% discount from tuition fees which will be deducted from the undergraduate tuition fees for the duration of program.
Application Deadline: 1 Trimester 2 2019 – Application close Friday 17 May 2019. (For 8 July Commencement) Outcome to be heard on 31 May. 2. Trimester 3 2019 – Application close 6 September 2019 ( for 28 October commencement) Outcome to be heard by 20 September.
Eligible Countries: All International students excluding Australia and New Zealand.
1. Be a citizen of country other than Australia and New Zealand.
2. Must be a graduate or graduating students from High school in Australia or overseas refer for minimum GPA criteria.
3. Have applied and be eligible for admission, or being in receipt for conditional or unconditional offer from the school, or for entry into an undergraduate degree by the scholarship closing date.
4. Be commencing and enrolling as an undergraduate full-time student.
Applicants must provide;
1. A complete scholarship application form by the closing date.
2. A Certified/attested true copy of academic transcripts and documentation supporting a strong academic excellence.
Visit the official website for more information and application form.