$8,000 PEPSI SCHOLARSHIP 2019-2020 The PEPSI Company unlike like McDonald, Apple, Target, Ford and coca cola is awarding scholarship to US and international students across the globe. This post is a brief description of Pepsi ongoing scholarship for 2019/2020. PEPSICO inc, is an American multidimensional food, snack, beverage company with it’s headquarters in Harrison New York USA, in the hamlet of purchase.
The PepsiCo company is interested in manufacturing, marketing and distribution of grain-based snack foods, beverages and other product. The pespsi company was founded in 1965 with the merger of the Pepsi Coca cola company and frito-lay inc. The PepsiCo has first expanded from its namesake product Pepsi to a broader range of food and beverages brand. The largest which included the acquisition of Tropicana products in 1998 and Quatar oats company in 2001, which added the Gatorade Brand to its portfolio. The PepsiCo company has come long way to her today achievement. Currently one among the PepsiCo 2019 scholarship for international students is ongoing.
PEPSI SCHOLARSHIP FUND AMERICAN HOTEL AND LODGING EDUCATIONAL FOUNDATION IS OPEN FOR 2019 ENTRY
The Scholarship is with the range of $500 – $3000 awarded to graduates of hospitality in high school Washington DC.
1. Must be an undergraduate student
2. Must attend university
3. A four-year college or two-year college
4. Minimum GPA of 2.5
5. Must study full-time restricted to residents district of Colombia 6. Restricted to students studying food service, culinary Arts, Hospitality, Hospitality Management, Recreation, Parks, Leisure study, tourism/travel.
1. Low amount Awarded $500
2. High Amount Awarded $3000.
Total amount to be awarded $8000.
Method of application:
1. Your Resume
2. Financial Need analysis and other nomination from Hospitality from High School.
4. Contact Mr Kelsey Allagood foundation manager
Fax; 202-289-3199Address1201 New York Avenue, NW, suit 600. Washington DC 20005
You can leave a comment for other related enquiries, also subscribe to our email below for other related scholarship updates.